Skip to main content

OOOOoooooooo . . . . It's Friday the 13th!!

Happy Ft13, y'all! Today's the day when superstitious people all over the world steer clear of all things unlucky. Black cats and ladders everywhere are feeling the pressure to make themselves scarce and black isn't just slimming, it's a fashion statement. It promises to be a fun Ft13 tonight as here in the Metroplex we're expecting big happy funtime thunderstorms to overtake the area, bringing rain, lightning, and possibly hail and twisters with them around midnight. So break out the scary movies, ouija boards, Ozzie Osbourne, and visit your local ancient graveyard, cuz its gonna be a fun one tonight!

But beware of the shadow demons . . . especially the ones with the glowy eyes.

Comments

Tim said…
Yay for the creepyest days besides Halloween......
James said…
Lesley: Wear all black (besides Mavs apparel) and cross the paths of as many Phoenix fans as you can find tonight.
The Megan said…
HA, I'M A DORK! I JUST REALIZED IT WAS FRIDAY THE 13TH!! OH WELL, NO BIGGIE, I NOT 'STUPORSTICIOUS'... OR AM I??

MWAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAAAAAA!!

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE TO PREVIOUS POST

Tim's flight went smoothly and he is now in Arkansas. My day feels hollow without being able to IM him. Still no word on exactly when he'll be back--either Friday night or Saturday morning/afternoon. Oh, and add that supreme bitch, Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX) to the list of modern-era senators refusing to cosponser the anti-lynching measure. I have also added her to my litany of reasons for truly despising this fucktard state in which I live. MEMO TO THE GOP: Your true (lack of) colors are showing. Smarmy sanctimonious bastards.

Lynching Senators UPDATE

Hutchison has finally done the honorable thing and signed on as a cosponser to the anti-lynching bill. Let's see what Cornyn does. I take back what I said about Senator Hutchison, she is not a supreme bitch . . . . . . just a regular one.