Skip to main content

Another One Bites the Dust! Unh!!

That's right, now joining the ranks of applying the law fairly and ubiquitously, a federal judge has struck down the Nebraska constitutional ammendment prohibiting gay marriage, citing that it was not only unfair to gay couples, it had much farther reaching implications that would negatively affect many other familial structures.

It is unclear what, if anything, this means for same-sex couples living in Nebraska who wish to marry.

Read more here: CBS News

Thanks to my partner in life and love--and everything in between--Tim, for the tip!

Comments

Tim said…
"Thanks to my partner in life and love--and everything in between--Tim, for the tip!"

Just when you think its safe to read...you know that feeling of going over a hill really fast, rollercoaster style, or jumping out of a plane(megan)? Its that weightless tummy orgaz..I mean organic, elated purest happy feeling? I got that when I read that last line, and when I came home and saw you in the airport, its that little feeling of knowing that you are standing in life next to the one, and just when I thought I couldnt love you more, just a little sentence nudges me even higher.
..........
T

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE TO PREVIOUS POST

Tim's flight went smoothly and he is now in Arkansas. My day feels hollow without being able to IM him. Still no word on exactly when he'll be back--either Friday night or Saturday morning/afternoon. Oh, and add that supreme bitch, Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX) to the list of modern-era senators refusing to cosponser the anti-lynching measure. I have also added her to my litany of reasons for truly despising this fucktard state in which I live. MEMO TO THE GOP: Your true (lack of) colors are showing. Smarmy sanctimonious bastards.

Lynching Senators UPDATE

Hutchison has finally done the honorable thing and signed on as a cosponser to the anti-lynching bill. Let's see what Cornyn does. I take back what I said about Senator Hutchison, she is not a supreme bitch . . . . . . just a regular one.