Skip to main content

F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Quiz

Sorry, Curiosity got the better of me.

Take the quiz:
Which F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Cast Member are you? (pics!)

Monica
You are a control freak who needs every thing to be perfect!! Don't worry though, your charm is amazing and your talents really stand out!

Quizzes by myYearbook.com -- the World's Biggest Yearbook!

Comments

Tim said…
That quiz is crap, It made me a Rachel, but I feel I am so Phoebes\Monica\Chandler. But WHATEVER...
The Megan said…
I agree w/ Leeann... James you are a Monoss... or a Ronica, whichever you prefer... =)

Timmy that's weird, I don't see you as a Rachel at all... cwazy... I like your 3-friend morph much better... you are a Mochaphoeb... I LOVE IT!!! =)

Popular posts from this blog

IQ

Again, I saw this on Megan's Blog and had to try it out. I don't mean to brag, but . . . My IQ Is 140 Logical Intelligence is Genius Verbal Intelligence is Genius Mathematical Intelligence is Genius General Knowledge is Genius A Quick and Dirty IQ Test BTW, go check out Tim's Blog to see Sebastian's dietary progress since last November . . . the difference will blow your fragile little mind. Cheers-Thanksalot!

Sh!t L!st

Since I seemed to have ruffled someone's feathers enough by calling the Senator from Texas a bitch for not cosponsering an anti-lynching bill (which she later did retroactively, thus I removed the qualifier "supreme" from my insult), I thought I would make a list of all the assholes who've pissed me off, both politically and personally, some if not most of whom I will "disparage" at will. Just exercising my right to freedom of speech by voicing my opinion. I will not slander or libel anyone by making false accusations, but I will call people naughty names and rant and rave about things they've done or said, or things they should have done or said yet stayed mute. I am not politically correct, I do not kowtow to "Dear Leader" and his party of right-wing, affluent hooligans just because he happen to be president and let planes crash into buildings on his watch. I will criticize and insult him, anyone in his party, and anyone outside his party who...

Death, Dreams, and The Thursday Survey

To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub; For in that sleep of death, what dreams may come . . . --Prince Hamlet of Denmark, Hamlet by William Shakespeare I think maybe my mind is preoccupied with something lately. I've been having a lot of dreams about death the past few nights. Not violent or murderous dreams; I haven't killed anyone nor has anyone been "killed," per se. No, just dying. They've been emotionally intense dreams to say the least. Maybe it's just my mind's way of trying to deal with my grandmother's sudden death and all the death and destruction inundating us every night on the television since Katrina busted the levees and Potemkin-President Bush murdered all those thousands of people through his wonton and arrogant negligence. Hmm . . . Think I could be feeling some anger, too. Since I wrote Tuesday's post, I have to admit my optimism has jaded a bit. The red sun rising over the horizon of my morning drive now seems ...