Skip to main content

Butch and Poco Usurped!!

I'm sorry, but I have to scoop Tim on this one. Butch and Poco, beloved super clown villains of TCC lore have become victims themselves . . . to identity theft!!

. . . well, sort of.

Last night, as TIm and I anxiously awaited the arrival of happy funtime spring storms, we happened to catch a strange little cartoon on PBS. The cartoon was about two super-girls in Starland. The names of the girls are Piki & POKO. True, it is spelled differently, but the similarities don't end there. Poko wears a star bracelet that speaks to them and calls itself BUTCH! It commands them to use their inner power to defeat the evil candy cane villains in a land of techno-pop music and a diva named Fertilidad.

The humor is wacky and irreverent and if you watch closely enough, you will soon see that Piki & Poko are the inverted, sugar-coated antitheses of Butch and Poco.

Something must be done. Watch the episodes. Watch and learn. See the similarites for yourself.

Comments

Tim said…
Ok just to clear one detail up, Piki's watch was referred to as Butch Wristwatch I believe, it wasnt Poko's watch. In my opinion that is where any reference to B&P ends, but it is strange that the audio BUTCH \ PoKo was coming out of the TV, spelling aside.
Anonymous said…
Well, I for one am outraged... OUTRAGED, i tell you!!!
The Megan said…
WTF?!? Identity theft on the Butch and Poco???
I plan to get to the bottom of this... heads are gonna role... oh yes... head... are gonna... ROLE!!!

aaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!

Popular posts from this blog

UPDATE TO PREVIOUS POST

Tim's flight went smoothly and he is now in Arkansas. My day feels hollow without being able to IM him. Still no word on exactly when he'll be back--either Friday night or Saturday morning/afternoon. Oh, and add that supreme bitch, Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison (R-TX) to the list of modern-era senators refusing to cosponser the anti-lynching measure. I have also added her to my litany of reasons for truly despising this fucktard state in which I live. MEMO TO THE GOP: Your true (lack of) colors are showing. Smarmy sanctimonious bastards.

Lynching Senators UPDATE

Hutchison has finally done the honorable thing and signed on as a cosponser to the anti-lynching bill. Let's see what Cornyn does. I take back what I said about Senator Hutchison, she is not a supreme bitch . . . . . . just a regular one.